And How is it Treated?
The water in the South Florida area can contain a high concentration of tannins. A tannin is a natural, organic compound that water picks up as it moves through rivers, streams, and aquifers.
While there is no medically documented health risk, tannins can cause water to smell bad, taste bitter, and can cause water to have a tea-like color. Tannins mixed with chlorine and chloramines is what causes some water in the South Florida area to appear yellow.
While many water treatment companies out there may tell you to simply install an in-line carbon filter or simple drinking filter, Culligan has a much better and much more cost-effective solution.
- A WHOLE-Home Solution: Our solution not only improves the water you drink, our system cleans the water for the entire home including water for laundry and dishes, and the water you use on your hair & skin in the shower.
- No Frequent & Costly Filter Changes: We offer a solution that does not require regular filter changes so instead of paying for a new filter every 6-8 weeks, our system only requires maintenance annually depending on your water usage.
- No Decrease in Water Pressure: Because our filtration system is built to last, you won’t see regular decreases in water pressure which occurs when in-line filters reach their full capacity.
- We Guarantee our Equipment: All Culligan Miami‘s equipment comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee and the kind of service you would expect from a company who’s been in business locally for over 48 years.
However, before we suggest a whole-home solution for your family, we’d like to test your water first and here’s why:
- Save Money: Our water test is FREE because when we know what is in your water, we can provide the right solution up front rather than guessing and having to add or remove equipment down the road. We like to think this also makes for a happier customer and that you’ll stay with us longer and refer your friends and family to us.
- Know What’s in Your Water: The water we deal with in just a few county radius can contain nitrates, sulfur, several times the EPA limit of Total Dissolved Solids, excessive hardness, low pH, high pH, chlorine, chloramines, organics, iron, and hundreds of other minerals and contaminants. Wouldn’t you like to know what’s in the water your family is consuming?
- Determine the Need for a Full Lab Analysis: If we do our free test and determine there is a need for a full lab analysis we can do so through our nationally certified water testing laboratory.
Remember, you can always bring a sample of your water into our local office and we can test it there for free as well.For more information, fill out the contact form or give us a call today to enjoy clear, clean, and healthy Culligan Water!