This is an Administrative Support position for our Coordinators and Branch Administrator. Duties will include some or all of the items listed below as needed based on customer & workflow demands:
- Answer and respond to phone calls from customers, vendors, sales staff, and the general public.
- Assist customers with their accounts, schedule service/deliveries/installations, and other customer servicing tasks.
- Process and enter customer payments.
- Assist with preparing daily deposit.
- Prepare accounts payable; matching and tracking receivers, PO’s, etc.
- Research and process unpaid invoices.
- Pull, analyze and process various AR reports.
- Maintenance/research/collection of bad debt accounts.
- Participate in month end procedures.
- Additional duties as assigned which may include, but are not limited to; processing vendor and customer information requests; assisting with other administrative tasks.
Minimum 1 year previous experience or 1 year college/technical schooling in Business Administration/Accounting/or similar field.
- Customer service orientation
- Communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Attention to detail
- Planning and organizing
- Research and application
- Ability to motivate others
- Knowledge of GAAP and basic accounting functions as they relate to accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Moderate to advanced proficiency in MS Excel.
- Fluency in English and Spanish is preferred, but not required.
- Ability to work quickly with numbers while maintaining accuracy.
- Ability to interact professionally with the public and all levels of employees.
- Excellent time management skills and a strong ability to multi task.
- Ability to master new tasks quickly and efficiently.
- Experience at businesses with multiple locations is a plus.
The ideal candidate will be energetic, enthusiastic, have a positive attitude, excellent verbal and written skills and proper phone etiquette.
Full time position, 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday day shift. Starting Pay Range: $12.00 to $15.00 per hour DOE
Possibilities for advancement always exist in our company for driven, customer service-oriented individuals who exhibit mastering of assigned tasks and enthusiasm to excel professionally.