Healthy drinking water from Culligan Miami removes up to 99% of common drinking water contaminants!
Most folks know they need better water, they’re just not sure what to get and where to get it. Many families we’ve served have had the following questions:
- What drinking water filtration options are the most affordable?
- What’s the best water for my kids?
- What benefits does a reverse osmosis system provide?
- How do I know that your system will solve my water concerns?
- How is your company different?
We’ve been around since 1965, and know that every family, every home, and every water supply is different. Our company is locally owned and operated and our team lives and works in this community, ensuring you the best service possible after the sale.
Because we know how important healthy drinking water is to your family, we’ve come up some answers to your questions:
- Reverse osmosis is the most cost-effective way to filter water that’s safe and healthy to give your kiddos… and for some of us, even our pets!
- Check out the table to the right, our AC 30 system removes just about everything from your water that isn’t water.
- If you have a crazy passion for delicious coffee or tea, you’ll love that our systems take all the bad stuff out of the water, so all you taste is the good stuff!
- We can usually hook up your reverse osmosis system to your ice-maker! Crystal clear ice cubes are the perfect compliment to mixed drinks 🙂
- We always provide a free water test so we all know up front what concerns we need to address. And, if you’d like an even more thorough analysis for things like arsenic and flouride, we can send a sample to our certified national laboratory!
You’ll never have to worry about running out of delicious drinking water during your holiday parties or family get-togethers, because our basic systems produce up to 30 gallons of water every day!
So contact us today, and we’ll give you the scoop on how our systems have a limited lifetime warranty and are backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee!
If that’s not enough, between now and you can
AC30 Systems Reduce*:
Learn more by contacting us today. There’s no pushy sales people, just friendly water experts that have a passion for helping folks like you get better water.
Our family has enjoyed the same Culligan Water System for the past 28 years. During this time span we have only had to have it serviced twice, the first time being after 20 yrs. It has truly been a remarkable system to have endured for so long and gave us great water for the last 28 yrs....more
Our family has enjoyed the same Culligan Water System for the past 28 years. During this time span we have only had to have it serviced twice, the first time being after 20 yrs. It has truly been a remarkable system to have endured for so long and gave us great water for the last 28 yrs. Thank you Culligan!
Thank you so much for taking the initiative to repair our water softener over the holidays. We had been on vacation during the time of repair and it was comforting to know it had been taken care of and ready to go upon our return.
Please send our thanks to all involved with testing, fixing, replacing and servicing our softener. Appreciate the time and service you send our way. The replacement tank has fixed the problem we were having.